Lindens Serrapeptase 80,000IU x 90 Tablets 
Product Code: 0465
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarian & vegan
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£10.66||Up to £0.66|
|3||£10.44||Up to £1.65|
|5||£10.22||Up to £3.85|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, carpel tunnel syndrome, migraine headache, and tension headache.|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Lindens Serrapeptase 80000IU Tablets provide a massive 80000IU of biological activity in a phthalate-free enteric coated capsule enabling it to pass safely through the stomach and into the gut to be absorbed.
Originally discovered in silkworms, where it is used to break down the cocoon and digest dead tissue, serrapeptase is an enzyme of great interest in the food supplement industry.
Isolated from bacteria rather than silkworms, Lindens Serrapeptase 80000IU Tablets are hugely potent, providing 80000IU biological activity in a phthalate-free enteric coated tablet. This coating allows the enzyme to pass safely through the stomach and be absorbed in the gut.
- High strength 80000IU tablets
- Phthalate-free enteric coated tablet
- Passes through the stomach for maximum absorption
- Popular food supplement
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity