Bromelain & Papain 10/100mg - healthy digestion (100 tablets) [Lindens 3619]
Product Code: 3619
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
0 Availble item Available items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.76||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.62||Up to £1.05|
|5||£6.48||Up to £2.44|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Digestive Support|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
Bromelain and Papain are natural proteases (enzymes that break down proteins) found in pineapples and papayas respectively. Each Lindens Bromelain and Papain tablet provides 10mg of bromelain and 6.7mg of papain plus 120mg of Calcium Carbonate to support the normal function of digestive enzymes.
Bromelain and Papain are effective natural proteases, enzymes that digest proteins. They occur naturally in pineapples and papayas respectively and are so effective that the are often used in cooking to make meat more tender.
They were first discovered in the investigation of the traditional use of pineapple among the natives of Central and South America. Lindens Bromelain & Papain Tablets each contain 10mg and 6.7mg of bromelain and papain respectively plus 120mg of Calcium Carbonate to support the normal function of digestive enzymes in a convenient, easy swallow tablet.
- Natural proteases (protein-digesting enzymes)
- Found naturally in pineapples and papaya
- Convenient easy swallow tablets
- Supports normal function of digestive enzymes
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity