Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules (90 pack) Vitamins A & D Lindens 
Product Code: 5170
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.74||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.60||Up to £1.04|
|5||£6.46||Up to £2.43|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Hair, Skin & Nail Health|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
One-A-Day Cod Liver Oil Capsules, providing Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHH and enriched with Vitamins A and D.
Almost synonymous with health and nutrition, Cod Liver Oil differs from other fish oils because it is a nutrient rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin D - each of our capsules contains 100% NRV of both Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
Cod Liver Oil is an excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, normal brain function and normal vision as well as Vitamins A & D which supports the maintenance of normal skin, function of the immune system as well as playing a role in the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Each Linden Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule contains 1000mg Cod Liver Oil, yielding 254mg Omega 3 fatty acids, of which 170mg are EPA and DHA.
- Cod Liver Oil - synonymous with health
- Supports normal brain and immune function
- High in Omega 3 and Vitamins A & D
- Contributes to normal heart function and normal blood pressure
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity