Olive Leaf 450mg Tablets (27mg Oleuropein) (60 pack) candida [Lindens 0212]
Product Code: 0212
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
0 Availble item Available items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£8.24||Up to £0.51|
|3||£8.07||Up to £1.27|
|5||£7.90||Up to £2.97|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Immune Support|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
First used in Ancient Egypt, and believed to be a symbol of heavenly power, Olive Leaf is a popular botanical supplement. Each Lindens Olive Leaf Tablet contains a concentrated extract of olive leaf standardised to provide 27mg oleuropein.
Each Lindens Olive Leaf (27mg Oleuropein) Tablet contains 450mg of a concentrated standardised extract of Olive Leaf, standardised to provide 27mg oleuropein, all in a convenient, easy swallow tablet.
- Used since Ancient Egypt
- Extract of olive leaf (olea europaea)
- Standardised for 27mg oleuropein
- Convenient tablet - easier than tea!
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity