Rosehip 2000mg Capsules (100 pack) [Lindens 1363]
Product Code: 1363
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.59||Up to £0.41|
|3||£6.45||Up to £1.02|
|5||£6.31||Up to £2.38|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Immune Support|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Rosehips are bright red fruit, the seed pods of roses. Lindens Rosehip 2000mg Capsules contain a concentrated 20:1 extract of rosehip, equivalent to 2000mg fruit in a rapid release, easy swallow capsule and Copper which contributes towards maintenance of connective tissues.
The seed pods of the common rose plant, rosa canina, rosehips are bright red fruit containing anthocyanins and polyphenols.
Lindens Rosehip 2000mg Capsules contain 100mg of a concentrated 20:1 extract of rosehip, equivalent to 2000mg whole fruit, neatly encapsulated in a rapid release, easy swallow capsule for optimal absorption and Copper which contributes towards maintenance of connective tissues.
- Concentrated 20:1 extract of rosehip
- Equivalent to 2000mg whole rosehip
- Easy swallow rapid release capsule
- Contains Copper which contributes towards maintenance of connective tissues.
Copper contributes to normal:
- maintenance of connective tissues
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system & immune system function
- hair pigmentation
- iron transport in the body
- skin pigmentation
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity