Lindens Collagen Marine 400mg x 90 Capsules 
Condition: New product
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£7.75||Up to £0.48|
|3||£7.59||Up to £1.20|
|5||£7.43||Up to £2.80|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Bone & Join Health|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Often added to cosmetics, Collagen is a key building block of the human body and is used in the formation and support of bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and other key strength-giving components. Lindens Collagen 400mg Capsules each contain 400mg of marine source collagen in an easy swallow, rapid release capsule.
Lindens Collagen 400mg Capsules each contain 400mg of hydrolysed marine protein. The process of hydrolysis breaks down the collagen into smaller chains, for easier absorption in the gut, which when encapsulated in our easy-swallow, rapid-release capsule makes for a fantastic product.
Each Lindens Vitamin B1 100mg tablet provides over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B1, meaning this product is a convenient way to support your nutrition and support your body.
- High-quality marine source hydrolysed collagen
- The primary structural protein in the body
- Delivers 400mg of Type 1 Collagen
- Hydrolysed and in a rapid-release capsule for maximum absorption
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity