Lindens Flaxseed Oil 1000mg x90 Capsules Omega 3 6 9 flax seed 
Product Code: 5415
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.78||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.64||Up to £1.05|
|5||£6.50||Up to £2.45|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Blood Cholesterol Level|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Flaxseed (also known as linseed) oil is a great source of Omega 3, 6 and 9, and contributes towards normal cholesterol levels.
Flaxseed oil, also known as Linseed oil, is an excellent natural source of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) which is an Omega-3 fatty acid. As the body is unable to produce them, Omega-3 fatty acids are essential additions to the diet.
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This beneficial effect can be found with a daily intake of 2g of ALA from food and supplements. Contained in rapid release softgel capsules.
Flaxseed has been cultivated for over seven thousand years as oil used for healthy hearts as it contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.You can confidently turn to Flaxseed as a source of Omega 3 because 50% of the weight is converted by the body into EPA & DHA as required. Flaxseed oil is a great way to boost the levels of Omega 3 in the diet.
- A very popular source of Omega-3, 6 and 9
- 'High in 'Alpha Linolenic Acid'
- Ideal alternative to fish oils
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity