Lindens Folic Acid 400mcg x 240 Tablets — Healthy Pregnancy Vitamins 
Product Code: 0984
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarian & vegan
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£4.84||Up to £0.30|
|3||£4.74||Up to £0.75|
|5||£4.64||Up to £1.75|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Healthy pregnancy|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
An essential if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. Folic Acid is a useful general supplement, contributing toward psychological health, immune health and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Folic acid, also known as Folate, is a B vitamin which helps form building blocks of DNA, and building blocks of RNA, needed for protein synthesis in all cells. Therefore, rapidly growing tissues, such as that of a foetus, and rapidly regenerating cells, like red blood cells and immune cells, have a high need for folic acid. Folic acid deficiency results in a form of anaemia that responds quickly to folic acid supplementation.
The B vitamin Folic Acid is an important vitamin for everyone. Folic acid works with Vitamin B12 to form healthy red blood cells.
In women's health, Folic Acid has become synonymous with conception and early pregnancy. In fact it's especially important in foetal development and governments worldwide recommend Folic Acid supplementation at 400mcg per day.
- Supports normal blood formation
- Supports normal function of the immune system
- Supports normal cell division
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity