Lindens Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg x 100 Tablets
Condition: New product
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarian & vegan
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.78||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.64||Up to £1.05|
|5||£6.50||Up to £2.45|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Memory Support|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Lindens Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg x 100 Tablets— Memory Booster 
Ginkgo Biloba is a traditional herb with use dating back to 5000 years ago in Asia. Today, it has retained its popularity in the form of food supplements. Each tablet contains a high-potency extract equivalent to 6000mg whole dried leaf of ginkgo biloba.
Ginkgo biloba is the world's oldest living species of tree. Individual trees live as long as 1,000 years. Ginkgo grows most predominantly in the southern and eastern U.S, southern France, China, and Korea. It is the leaves of the tree that are traditionally used. Use of ginkgo can be traced back almost 5,000 years in Chinese herbalism.
This convenient 1 a day product provides 120mg of high quality standardised extract which is equivalent to 6000mg whole Ginkgo Biloba leaves.
- Convenient one-a-day high potency tablet
- Each tablet provides leaf extract equivalent to 6000mg leaf
- Commonly known as the "memory tree"
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity