Lindens Lecithin 1200mg x 90 Capsules — Rich Source of Choline
Product Code: 4760
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.78||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.64||Up to £1.05|
|5||£6.50||Up to £2.45|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Liver Health|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Lecithin is a rich natural source of inositol and choline, which contributes to healthy liver function and lipid metabolism. Each Lindens Lecithin 1200mg Capsule contains 1200mg of unbleached soya lecithin, yielding 190mg phosphatidyl choline.
Lecithin, coming from the Greek word for egg yolk ‘lekithos’ but describing any fatty substance in animal or plant tissue, is an increasingly popular food supplement. It is a natural source of fatty acids such as inositol and choline.
Choline is an important nutrient in the body contributing to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism, and contributing to healthy liver function. Each Lindens Lecithin 1200mg contains 1200mg unbleached soy lecithin, yielding 190mg phosphatidyl choline, in a rapid-release, easy swallow capsule.
- Natural unbleached soy lecithin
- Rich source of choline
- Contributes to normal liver function
- Rapid-release, easy swallow capsule
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity