Lindens Milk Thistle Seed Extract 100mg x120 Tablets —80% Silymarin 
Product Code: 5965
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Suitable for vegetarian & vegan
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£6.78||Up to £0.42|
|3||£6.64||Up to £1.05|
|5||£6.50||Up to £2.45|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Diet Type||Suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.|
|Main Purpose||Liver Health|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Milk Thistle is a popular herbal food supplement, and Lindens Milk Thistle 2000mg Tablets contain a potent 20:1 extract equivalent to 2000mg dried whole seed, standardised to yield 80% silymarin.
A flowering herb known for its vibrant purple flowers and distinctive milky white markings on its leaves, Milk Thistle is a popular food supplement.
Lindens Milk Thistle 2000mg Tablets contain a potent, 20:1 concentrated extract of whole dried seeds, equivalent to 2000mg whole dried seeds, and standardised to provide 80% silymarin, in an easy-swallow convenient tablet.
- Super concentrated 20X extract
- Equivalent to 2000mg whole dried seed
- High potency - standardised for 80% silymarin
- Popular food supplement
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity