Lindens Omega 3 Extra 1000mg x 90 Capsules EPA/DHA —55% Brain, Eyes 
Product Code: 4340
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
10 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£8.72||Up to £0.54|
|3||£8.54||Up to £1.35|
|5||£8.36||Up to £3.15|
|Expiration Date||Freshest Available|
|Main Purpose||Heart Function, Brain Function and Vision|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Certification||ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems|
|NO||No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish, or peanuts/tree nuts.|
Lindens Omega 3 Extra provide a higher concentration of Omega 3 (55%) than regular fish oil capsules (30%).
Omega 3 Fatty Acids are the fatty acids found in oily fish. The Omega 3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) serve important roles in the body, contributing to normal heart function, brain function and vision.
For this reason it is often recommended that you should eat multiple servings of oily fish a week, but at Lindens we recognise that that isn’t always possible. Lindens Omega 3 Fish Oil Extra Capsules: two capsules contain 1100mg omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA, sufficient to support the normal function of a healthy brain, heart & eyes.
The capsules are easy swallow, rapid release softgel capsules for maximum convenience and ease of use.
- Contributes to normal brain function
- Contributes to normal heart function and vision
- High potency - 660mg EPA/440mg DHA per serving
- Rapid release, easy swallow softgel capsule
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity