Lindens Peppermint Oil Capsules 50mg x 100 Capsules— Essential Oil, Wind, Gas 
Condition: New product
★Dairy, Soya, Sugar & Gluten free
★Order by 2PM - Same day dispatch
★Free & fast delivery
★Made in the UK
5 Availble item Available items In Stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||£5.62||Up to £0.35|
|3||£5.50||Up to £0.87|
|5||£5.38||Up to £2.03|
Traditionally used for centuries, and valued by aromatherapists, Peppermint Oil is one of the most popular ways to use peppermint (mentha piperita). Lindens Peppermint Oil 50mg Capsules each contain 50mg of high-quality essential oil of peppermint in an easy swallow, rapid release softgel capsule.
Peppermint is a natural hybrid of spearmint and watermint. Once discovered, peppermint, or mentha piperita, found favour in traditional usage and was prized for its scent by aromatherapists and perfumers alike.
Peppermint has retained its popularity in the form of food supplementation, and essential oil of peppermint is a popular route of use. Lindens Peppermint Oil 50mg Capsules each contain 50mg of high-quality Essential Oil of Peppermint in a rapid-release, easy swallow softgel capsule.
- Traditionally used
- Peppermint Oil is the pure essence of the herb
- Rapid-release, easy swallow softgel capsule
- Popular food supplement
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity